Houston Opeth fans, help me out!

Azogue

New Metal Member
OK, I know there's a similar thread somewhere around this board, but I couldn't find it :(

I'm a fan from Mexico, and I have travelled to Houston to see the band play before (May 10th 2003), but this time, they're playing at The Engine Room, and I can't find tickets anywhere online. Last time, I bought them from www.startickets.com but they aren't selling any now. Ticketmaster are being assholes and they're not selling tickets either, so I'm running out of options here.

I am hesitant to tavel all the way to Houston the day of the show to buy tickets at the entrance, cause I'm thinking they might sell out. This is not an option.

Can anyone help me out? Where did the rest of the Houston fans buy their tickets from? The show is this February 7th, so I have a little less than 2 weeks to get everything sorted out....I still have to buy bus tickets!

Any help would be greatly appreciated...I'm growing desperate here :(

I ordered my Houston ticket from ticketmaster.com

I just tried to buy one ticket to Opeth in Houston, (without going through with the purchase), just to test it out. It worked for me. Perhaps you should try there again?