To all you Canadians from Toronto!!!! HELP!!!

LakeOpeth

Serpent Headed Mask
Nov 24, 2002
London
Hi people of Toronto. :wave:

I'm planning on going to Toronto for the Opeth, Porcupine Tree show at the Bluma Appel theatre and I can't find tickets anywhere online. Does anyone know where I can get tickets for this show? I mean have they even gone on sale yet
confused.gif
as all the other shows seem to have tickets available for them.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!

IN FLAMES/SOILWORK/CHIMAIRA/UNEARTH - Thursday, June 26 - The Guvernment Toronto, ON

PORCUPINE TREE/OPETH - Tuesday, July 15 - Bluma Appel Theater - Toronto, ON

STRAPPING YOUNG LAD/ZIMMERS HOLE/THE DEVIN TOWNSEND BAND - Friday, October 3 - The Opera House - Toronto, ON

FISHBONE/KING'S X/DITCH - Monday, October 20 - The Opera House - Toronto, ON

most likely ticketmaster...

Man why is it taking so long?. Noel said this "It has been discussed, but not finalized." towards a comment about a possible DVD filming posted on the bw/bk forum.

That could be a possibility for the tardyness in getting this show completely ready. Lets only hope \m/

I'm guessing your going to the Toronto show! Arg! I'm actually getting slightly worried that its going to go onsale somewhere else, instead of Ticket Master and I won't be able to get tickets. I mean I must have checked Ticket Master every day for the past week or so, and I haven't seen a thing...even by searching under "Porcupine Tree"!

I've been checking too.. I want to secure the tickets and book the time off so I'm sure I won't miss it.

A live DVD from a show I was at would be pretty fucking magnificent.. Hope I get a press pass again ;)