Has anyone from Toronto managed to get a ticket for the Bluma Appel Theatre yet?

LakeOpeth

Serpent Headed Mask
Nov 24, 2002
London
Hi citizens of Toronto hehe,

I was just wondering, have any of you managed to find tickets for the toronto show yet? I'm driving myself mad trying to find tickets for this show, and I'm starting to get doubtful about it even being confirmed.

If any of you find tickets, please let me know!!

Thanks

Oliver

It's not at the Bluma Appel Theatre anymore. It's at the Danforth Music Hall. A shitty run down movie theatre........

Tickets are $33.50 and go on sale tomorrow at 10 ticketmaster...

SFall said:
It's not at the Bluma Appel Theatre anymore. It's at the Danforth Music Hall. A shitty run down movie theatre........

Tickets are $33.50 and go on sale tomorrow at 10 ticketmaster...

This IS the show with Porcupine Tree, right? I'm sure it is...I WILL BE THERE!!! This is going to be the ULTIMATE concert....but man, the thing with sars, I don't think I wanna go to Toronto. Maybe I'll have to settle for Detroit....?

Alcapoth said:
This IS the show with Porcupine Tree, right? I'm sure it is...I WILL BE THERE!!! This is going to be the ULTIMATE concert....but man, the thing with sars, I don't think I wanna go to Toronto. Maybe I'll have to settle for Detroit....?

Oh god...

Don't listen to the fucking media, SARS is way overhyped. Nobody walks around with masks or anything, its very controled. I wouldn't miss out on this wicked concert because you might (ie: 1 and 1000000) get SARS hehe. Don't EVEN worry about it, at all. And turn off your TV.

Yay! I've ordered my tickets for Toronto! Actually the word "sars" did cross my mind at one point, but as I'd be going for Opeth and Porcupine Tree I decided I'd be dying for a good cause! :p

As for the seating, it will feel a bit odd for an Opeth concert, as I'm very used to standing and leaning on the barrier...and getting crushed against it!

So who has been to this place? What's it like? Is it a real shithole or what? Still pissed it's not at the bluma OR the opera house anymore.. damn why cant people get their shit together ever.

got my tickets.. yea, i hear the place IS a real shit hole so to speak, but hey.. it's opeth we're talking about here
you'll live
think they'll still play demon as an encore? :eek:

Ehh I too would have liked Bluma, only heard good things about it. Well life goes on!.

Got my ticket, Row B, seats 7-9 i think. I hope thats around center.

Row D here.. not bad.. making a trip there was hoping to be at the nice place for PT / Opeth.. seen Opeth enough times in shitholes.. oh well I guess..

Its almost strange, I could be meeting some of you at Opeth, even though I live the other side of the Atlantic. Could well be interesting :)

I'm going to be in Row A by the way.

You're coming all the way from London to go to the Toronto show? Any reason why you chose the Toronto show? Are you going on vacation in the area or something?

Maybe we can meet up and chat for a little.

Well, I (my family and I) have friends in Toronto, and they have been saying I could go over there to see a concert for a while now. My Mum can also get cheap airline tickets, so I thought, "if Opeth won't come to me for the Damnation tour, then I'm going to them"!...and so I e-mailed my, or rather Mums friends, and now I'm going to see Opeth with their daughter!

....and thats the story!

Popped into my local ticketmaster outlet at random, having met a chef from my workplace on the phone for Radiohead tickets. Got some of those, (but better yet) as well as Opeth tickets - Row B, seats 26-29.

The prospect of a seated show is interesting - I'm also wondering about intermissions etc.

but who the fuck cares... no price is too high to see Opeth - even if on a makeshift stage in a backalley. I'm sure many here would agree.