Opeth at The Forum Theatre In Melbourne ticket purchase help?

It is ALL ages, not underage anyway and yes having 2 over 18 gigs in vic rocks - no wanker UA drunk kiddies thrashing and going sick and kicking you in the head and the others complaining and falling over expecting you to take care of them in their first ever mosh. Flame away if you want but its true - every all ages gig I been to has been ruined by kiddies who cant hold their piss. Stay at home children and watch Gilmore or OC or something...:Spin:

Now that we have sorted out the dates, times, prices etc...one question remains.
WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA GO TO BOTH SHOWS IN MELBOURNE?!?!
I know I am;)

Hey yeah. It would be cool to meet some of you guys there.
I'll be the guy in the Opeth shirt! (lol)

I can't afford to go to both shows...I'll be at the monday show.
I'll look the least metal for sure...i have curly hair for fucks sake! lol...i'll have denim shorts on and probably a CoB shirt on...its my gig shirt, gotta keep the tradition.

I think I might get all metrosexual'd up for this gig. Just so I win the "whos the least metal looking" contest.

chomps said:
I think I might get all metrosexual'd up for this gig. Just so I win the "whos the least metal looking" contest.

Yeah, but you might not come back alive, and it's not even a Death or Black metal gig.

I'll be at both shows....anyone wanna get together for a few drinks before hand..I'm defiantly in. I'll post my mobile number to anyone interested. Just pm me.

Cheers
Shane

Absolutely man! As long as you promise not to rape me in one of Melbourne's many darkened alley ways. How about we get a whole group of us to meet up in a pub in Flinders st for a few drinks before the shows?

I'm definitely up for some pre-drinks, so count me in for that. I'll probably be one of the less looking 'metal' guys there too :D Although I'll be wearing my opeth shirt, just for jerk-ness :D

It is ALL ages, not underage anyway and yes having 2 over 18 gigs in vic rocks - no wanker UA drunk kiddies thrashing and going sick and kicking you in the head and the others complaining and falling over expecting you to take care of them in their first ever mosh. Flame away if you want but its true - every all ages gig I been to has been ruined by kiddies who cant hold their piss. Stay at home children and watch Gilmore or OC or something...

As for that quote ^^, I agree whole heartedly :D

chomps said:
Absolutely man! As long as you promise not to rape me in one of Melbourne's many darkened alley ways. How about we get a whole group of us to meet up in a pub in Flinders st for a few drinks before the shows?

Don't think I can make it. I think I'll have class like right before the gigs.

I will be flying up for both gigs in Vic but would not mind knocking back a few coldies with some of you before the concerts.
Now for my info greed...
Anyone know who is/might be supporting Opeth on the Aust tour?

alright im going up to get tickets tomorrow (maybe). Since i am underage and definately don't look 18. I have my bros L's and he just turned 18 (and sorta looks like me lol).

What are my chances of getting in?
I dont wanna see $60 down the drain.

Id be up for meeting you guys. Ill be the one wearing black flares that isnt Peter. Don't know what shirt I will be wearing though.

Cant fucking wait, got my auntie to get my tickets, both shows yea!