Opeth at The Forum Theatre In Melbourne ticket purchase help?

Hey does anyone know where you can get tickets for the Melbourne show WITHOUT having to pay with a credit card?

-Vintersorg- said:
Ticketek outlets? Where are you form? Ticketek outlets are generally in major shopping centres.

Oh, sorry, I didn't know there was such a thing. But thanks. :) I'll look around for one.

If you're anywhere around the Knox area, there's a Newsagent just inside the entrance near the Bus terminal at Knox City. There's a Ticketek outlet there. If not, check the site, I'm sure they'll all be listed.

Yeah I got mine on the 27th, morning they came out. Ohhhh yeah, both shows for me :D Bringing my girlfriend to one, but I can't decide which one to take her to, because obviously I'll be taking it easy for that gig, and the other getting in the mosh :D

So who's organising the pre-drinks? I'm dead keen and it seems most others are too, and there will be a tonne of pubs round the venue too, should be good.

I'm not too familiar with Melbourne pubs, but the one on the corner of Flinders and Swanston st should be a good place to meet up. It's only down the road from the Forum (I think). I think the one I'm thinking of is the Young & Jackson.

chomps said:
I'm not too familiar with Melbourne pubs, but the one on the corner of Flinders and Swanston st should be a good place to meet up. It's only down the road from the Forum (I think). I think the one I'm thinking of is the Young & Jackson.

Not sure what its called but I'm assuming this is the one across from the station yes?