Opeth at The Forum Theatre In Melbourne ticket purchase help?

Dude! I'm already drunk! Moonlapse sucks, screw classes, you GOTTA come to this gig!

Fuck yes! I just ordered tickets to both Melbourne gigs!! Fucking wikkid. Definately the highlight of my day.

chomps said:
Absolutely man! As long as you promise not to rape me in one of Melbourne's many darkened alley ways. How about we get a whole group of us to meet up in a pub in Flinders st for a few drinks before the shows?

Well that's just ruined my plans. I always like to start my night assbusting a young boy before proceeding to an OPETh show. I guess I'll just have to drink alot.

i'll be going to both shows! just came home from southland with three tickets in my hand. 2 for me and one for my mum. i'm fairly new here, but you'll be able to spot me. i'll be the guy with the 50 year old woman at the bar.

Well today was just a waste of time. I spent an hour on the train getting into brisbane only to find that Skinny's music shop (who is meant to be selling tickets) not only doesnt have tickets yet, but they havent recieved anything saying that they will get tickets. Apparently they recieved Static X tickets one week late also so yeh i'm pretty pissed off that it could take that long.

Eternal Dragon said:
Well today was just a waste of time. I spent an hour on the train getting into brisbane only to find that Skinny's music shop (who is meant to be selling tickets) not only doesnt have tickets yet, but they havent recieved anything saying that they will get tickets. Apparently they recieved Static X tickets one week late also so yeh i'm pretty pissed off that it could take that long.

I don't mean to annoy you, but I went in to Rockinghorse this afternoon and got my ticket, so, maybe head in there tomorrow and grab one. Bit strange that one place would have them and other wouldn't, but I think they get them sent out in the mail, so could it have had something to do with that. Anyway, Rockinghorse has them.

jonnysdead said:
i'll be going to both shows! just came home from southland with three tickets in my hand. 2 for me and one for my mum. i'm fairly new here, but you'll be able to spot me. i'll be the guy with the 50 year old woman at the bar.

I live near southland......yeah man SHE can drive...hahahah

mr_cellotape said:
I don't mean to annoy you, but I went in to Rockinghorse this afternoon and got my ticket, so, maybe head in there tomorrow and grab one. Bit strange that one place would have them and other wouldn't, but I think they get them sent out in the mail, so could it have had something to do with that. Anyway, Rockinghorse has them.

Thats strange eh. I would have thought both would have them or both wouldnt. Where abouts is rocking horse?? Thats the only reason I didnt go there cos I only knew where skinnys was.