Help identifying red LP.

RecoveryGeek

New Metal Member
Nov 29, 2016
Hello to everyone,
I have a question that maybe some of the experts here can help with.

I have this LP and have no idea what it is. I have never even played it and don’t have a turntable now to use. Here is all the info I have at the moment. Thanks for any guidance about what may be on this and any history:

Acquired in the mid to late 80's at Tower Records in Hollywood, CA.

Transparent red

Side B same label as side A (except for a B of course).

Never had a cover and not sure it ever had one. Just in clear plastic protector.

Only markings I have found is “Orlane” and opposite of that, “Pork + 1 + A”.

P6100222.JPG

the silouhette almost looks like Randy Rhoads in a way. I know he played on a flying v. Maybe some really deep researching through google will turn up something. I'll see what I can find in the meantime.

so far i'm getting nothing on it but i'm going to save the image for records and for referencing to. i'll see if the Library of Congress has anything on it since any book or musical production is suppose to have a copy sent to them per copyright requirements.

It's definitely interesting to see an LP with no band name or record label title on it.

Last edited:
ok, here's some information i want to pass along to you. look at the very inside edge of the LP, focusing on the runout grooves area of the pressing. these runout grooves are close to the label itself, the picture of the guy/woman holding the guitar and the letter A. getting those numbers will help dramatically because then we can start plugging them into the discogs database to start learning about this LP.

the silouhette almost looks like Randy Rhoads in a way. I know he played on a flying v. Maybe some really deep researching through google will turn up something. I'll see what I can find in the meantime.

so far i'm getting nothing on it but i'm going to save the image for records and for referencing to. i'll see if the Library of Congress has anything on it since any book or musical production is suppose to have a copy sent to them per copyright requirements.

It's definitely interesting to see an LP with no band name or record label title on it.
Thank for the reply.

ok, here's some information i want to pass along to you. look at the very inside edge of the LP, focusing on the runout grooves area of the pressing. these runout grooves are close to the label itself, the picture of the guy/woman holding the guitar and the letter A. getting those numbers will help dramatically because then we can start plugging them into the discogs database to start learning about this LP.
What I see there is: ORLAKE and PORK+ 1 + A. Both are in a script type font. Thanks

i'm getting nothing on it but i'm going to save the image for records and for referencing to. i'll see if the Library of Congress has anything on it since any book or musical production is suppose to have a copy sent to them per copyright requirements.

Last edited: