Help Identifying Song?

frankencowx

New Metal Member
Nov 27, 2006
Hey I'm new to this forum, was wondering if anyone could point out what song these lyrics are to. I'm positive its metal, I heard it online somewhere but can't remember where. The lyircs are as follows: "See the fire in the cloudless night," and thats all I can really remember, it sounded like power metal, something similar to dragonforce. I've tried googling it but im having no luck. Any help or info anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Sounds like Dio to me.

dio5a.JPG

"See the fire in the cloudless night"

:lol:

Yeah. But really it could be about 3784736 different bands, that line really isn't much to go on.

ehhh i checked up on them and its not Dio. If i recall there was a female singer as well, it had alot of synth and good instrumentals to go with it. It sounds relatively recent too. I can recall another song, or maybe the same song going "hear a goddess cry, with astral angels lie," or something along those lines. The first part being done by both the female and male lead singer.

Im sure its not nightwish, i know them :( They sound like kamelot, but im positive its not them either.