Help! I'm losing perspective

The kick sounds a bit out of place, maybee just a bit too clicky. The guitars could also come down a tad too IMO. The lead guitars could use a bit of verb/ delay to have them a bit subdued, they sound a bit odd so dry.
TBH, it sounds like you just need a break from the mix, then A/B to mixes that you're going for. I could say that i'd change certain things, but really, I don't know what you're going for here, especially with the leads, ie: are they a main focus, or just anotehr layer? They seem as though they could do both.

yeah, they kind of play "lead" through the whole thing, it's two guitarists doubling their stuff split in stereo. I definitely needed to step away I had been editing the freakin drums for hours. the snare has no definition

Yeah, next to the kick, the rest of the kit lacks a bit of balls. Sounds like the snare and toms need some Drumagog action. The guitars could use some less low mids IMO. After another listen today, i'd definately put some space into the mix with the leads, ie, verb/delay.