help me baby jesus, i am stuck in great barrington massachusetts

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
i can't get back!

my ride is stuck on the side of the road somewhere near jay peak in vermont :|
the roads are a mess and my family is all too drunk to drive me.

anyway, i guess i should at least make this thread amusing to other people. here is a short and interesting anecdote:

we x-country skii'd to my dad's jobsite for a second and he was like 'you'll be froze like a turd before you get home!' and we were like wtf is a turd froze like?

baby-jesus-lizard2_092102.jpg

This baby jesus lizard is all "I'm cold blooded so you're on your own sister. Fuuuuu-uuuuuuuuuck THAT!"

well, i finally made it back. but not before my mom infected me with her stomach flu so i barfed out the car window to VT and then back to NYC i barfed a few more times. i realized, if i do not eat or drink *anything* then i feel sort of okay.

oh, and i got to brooklyn and realized i left my house keys in MA.

it was totally okay until the barfing commenced. and before jez burned me on the cheek with his cigarette by accident, the fucking bastard.

i think the other stomach problems have all been food/medication related. this is my first virus i think. so much for my usually overactive immune system!
i actually just realized i think my niece gave it to me. she was so sick all weekend. i would get into graphic detail but i bet no one would appreciate that.

you're right. ginger tea, and nothing else. ginger tea is the only thing that doesnt make me gag.
i can go up to 10 days without any food and still make it to work, so i know i'll be okay.

i have spent at least 30 minutes today holding my garbage can to my face thinking, okay... it's going to come out! but then i don't puke.
i figure it is better to feel sick at work then to barf on the subway right now. meh.