Help me choose Testament albums

quake

New Metal Member
Jul 1, 2003
Norway
Visit site
Which of these should I get, and could you rate them compared to each other?

Legacy

Low

Ritual

Souls Of Black

Practice What You Preach

New Order

Dude, get Legacy, because it is THE classic!!

But if you want something that's closer to what something like the Gathering is, go LOW

I really like the New Order off that list too. But the Legacy would be my first choice.

pest666 said:
Dude, get Legacy, because it is THE classic!!

But if you want something that's closer to what something like the Gathering is, go LOW

I really like the New Order off that list too. But the Legacy would be my first choice.

Its all about New Order. I think its one of Testaments finest.

I'm with Dirt on this...Low is Testament's best. Practice is fucking badass as well, and though I don't have Legacy, everything I've heard from it owns. New Order I think is good but not great, but that's a minority opinion...Souls has great lead work but not much else, Ritual is probably Testament's weakest (but still pretty good).

You know what? Just fucking GET THEM ALL.

Seems like I'm getting legacy, low, practice... and new order. Thanks alot! I will get all albums probably sooner or later anyway. You guys rule.

Pyrus said:
I'm with Dirt on this...Low is Testament's best. Practice is fucking badass as well, and though I don't have Legacy, everything I've heard from it owns. New Order I think is good but not great, but that's a minority opinion...Souls has great lead work but not much else, Ritual is probably Testament's weakest (but still pretty good).

You know what? Just fucking GET THEM ALL.

Everyone has their favs , I think The New Order and Gathering and FSSD are the best. Get The Gathering too while you're at it !