Help me... Gonna die!

Belial

Rainbow Demon
Nov 18, 2001
Shoikan Grove
jason.storiesfrom.us
The Dimmu Borgir concert is today, and guess who's gonna be there too.

You guessed it... Jannet.

So, should the two of us meet at the concert, got any words you'd like me to convey before she kills me? ;)

Oh wait, I forgot. She can't kill me. According to her I'm already the walking dead.

Originally posted by Belial

So, should the two of us meet at the concert, got any words you'd like me to convey before she kills me? ;)

Oh wait, I forgot. She can't kill me. According to her I'm already the walking dead.

:lol: :lol:
Ignore her damnit!
Btw, do you know her? Do you know how she looks like?? :confused:

You're gonna die? Have you been THAT bad?

I just wanted to say Have a great time! Good luck finding Jannet. I usually can't find people that I've never met before at shows.

"A semblance of supernatural winds passing through.."

I'd say - since you've posted your pic in the past - let her find you. I don't remember, did she ever post a pic?

Don't go out of your way - enjoy the concert. If the meeting happens, just go with the flow. Things in real life will probably translate much differently then whatever happens on the internet (hopefully for the better :) )

Originally posted by BillowOfZeal
She has posted a pic before. I figure she will probably be real cool in person. Think about it, it's not like they are going to start debating racism or anything.

Yeah. I guess so long as I don't tell her to dip her kids in chocolate I should be fine. :D

Even if you tried to ignore her, she'd come find you. Taking hints is not her strongpoint. She'll be all friendly and gushy in person, I bet. Good luck. Don't encourage her to come back here, please. :p

OK what have i missed?

Who's Jannet? I can't remember, I have the memory of goldfish.

What's the deal? Why is Belial crapping his pants now? Did they have a bust up??

TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME

hehe

ok ok

i just found THAT leaving thread, jees I really let that one go by eh! She only registered jan2002!!! waa. I really am the most unobservant guy on the face of the planet.

Well, I don't guess anyone would really appreciate it if I tagged on a posthumous reply to drag it all the way back up to the top.

teheehee

mm

no, I resisted the childish temptation.

Originally posted by Belial

You are gay so its not as politically incorrect for a gay man to beat up a women, just act girlie and fight girlie but beat her ass nonetheless