Help Me, Help You

SirMordecai

New Metal Member
Jan 13, 2015
Hey guys, Thanks for stoping by.
A few months ago I posted in a different Website asking for experience in audio engineering.
Great user posted to work on stems, Which is a great idea but they there are very few and limited.
After a few months, I interned at a recording studio (still am) that now I can say with confidence I can help you fello metal core bands out, with a variety of things.

I pretty much can book free studio time, This means I can get free studio time for you!
I can book sessions, for vocal and guitar/ drum recording.
For those that are in a band and need help recording or mixing I am willing to offer my services for free!!! Yes Thats right I said free.

Why am I doing this for free? (great question)
I want to help out my fellow musicians who don't have the time or money but want record an album.

Again I will not accept ANY MONEY, or any type of payment.
I am simply doing this for the love of Metalcore and for the love of learning/ helping out.

I used to play in a band, trying to get studio time with no money was a but difficult.

So I want to help out as many musicians I can, I know there are a few bands that are really great and talented, That just need a bit of a push in the right way and I'm happy to help.

Feel Free to reply or pm me for more info.