Help me locate this place!!!

rescuers.gif

I think Gummi Bears and Duck Tales were some of the finest TV ever. Darkwing Duck was all right...Chip n Dale had its moments for sure, but I think it had a lot of flaws, too...

dude, that is not connecticut... there is no monster rock there!!!

I hate that I showed up late for this thread! Well anyway, contrary to the quoted statement here, there is indeed a monster rock in Monroe CT on the side of the road... I can't remember which route, but the rock is shaped and painted like a shark emerging from the mountain wall and like for some reason its expression is different every single time you drive past it.

I totally consider a shark rock to be a monster rock, those things are horrifying.

In Connecticut there is a haunted lighthouse off the southeastern cost (I want to say around New London) that is quite dark and abandoned, and you can only get there via rowboat. And you need a lantern.

There is a story of a pirate named Old Phil who hid some gilded ambergris out there, but everyone who goes to look for it comes back with squid-sucker marks on them, but they don't remember seeing or being touched by any squids!