help me make this mix not suck thanks

I'm listening on my laptop so I wont be a big help here but I think the drums would benefit from a little bit more room. The kick seems to bit too much peaky for the style. You could also sidechain your vocalverb to the main vocals. Its clouds a bit the vocals. May be wrong here tho ;) The song is cool.

Sounds pretty good!

Do have a couple of things that stood out though ;

- The drums could definitely benefit with some more room/reverb, they sound a bit dry
- After the intro bit around 0:12 there suddenly kicks in an extra snare sample which sounds too loud and artificial, the snare sounded better without it in my opinion
- My monitors don't really help with that part, but the bassguitar sounds really boomy and loud. A bit more presence would definitely be beneficial as well.
- It could be preference, but I think the guitars could lose a smudge of 4k'ish to open up the vocals a bit more

Hope that helps! The rest sounds absolutely stellar :)

Cool mix.

I'd get the vocals just a touch louder and shinier - think kinda pop music shiny (multiband comp and a thicker reverb could help... maybe playing around with Valhalla VintageVerb could lead to good results).

The guitars also sound a bit thin, I'd experiment on the mids all around on them with broad eq boosts or cuts. As Martijn said, maybe cutting a bit around 4k could help the vocals shine through more and make the guitars sound a bit less thin at the same time.

I'd finally get a bit more drum room in the mix (or drum verb if the room sounds small) like everyone else said.