Help me make this mix sound the best it can.

I'll comment! The vocals gets a little buried by the guitars, try making them a bit louder. Especially that clean singing part needs to be louder.
The OH could be a bit quieter. I'm not a fan of that kick, I'm not sure if it's the sample itself or the eqing, I just don't like the clickyness in it.
Synth is WAY too loud, that type of sound will get through even if it's almost muted.

I did enjoy this sample. Especially that first growling verse, Massive!

- the vocals are too quiet, bring them up a lot
- the synths are way too loud, the lead is too sharp sounding and the pads have too much bandwith in general, they bury everything else
- the guitars could have just a touch more definition
- the snare could snap a bit more
- the bass could have just a bit more note definition, now I can only hear the low end

something like that

- the vocals are too quiet, bring them up a lot
- the synths are way too loud, the lead is too sharp sounding and the pads have too much bandwith in general, they bury everything else
- the guitars could have just a touch more definition
- the snare could snap a bit more
- the bass could have just a bit more note definition, now I can only hear the low end

something like that

I agree. Sometimes the problem with the synths is that we choose the wrong sounds. Maybe a different sound would glue the song way more than these sounds. Other than that

1) lower a little the volume on the synths
2) give a boost to the snare
3) the voice seems fine to me, only the clean parts of the voice need 3db at least
4) the bass could have more mid frequencies to blend with the emptyness of the guitars, except if you work on the guitars more (give them more midlow boost to punch)

As a mix sounds fine, but this small changes we talk about can make it kick ass.