Help me with this mix please

it sounds pretty good for a starter.
you need to get rid of those cymbals, they sound fake as hell
drums sounds really drum machine like so try to get samples or a vst like
superior or steven slate drums.
the guitar tone is ok and the mix is properly done. you can give it a try at vocals maybe
and see how it turns out

hrm, maybe if I just turned em down and moved em more to the back of the mix it wouldn't sound so fake? It's all i have access to while I'm away from home. I duno, I dont have too much to work with but I'm trying to make it all work for the time being. Any ideas on how i can eq them to fit in better maybe?

hrm, maybe if I just turned em down and moved em more to the back of the mix it wouldn't sound so fake? It's all i have access to while I'm away from home. I duno, I dont have too much to work with but I'm trying to make it all work for the time being. Any ideas on how i can eq them to fit in better maybe?
they are fitting quite well in the mix actually, the thing is that it's the same hit everytime, i undestand it if that's all you can work with by now then it's ok, it's mixed properly as i said.

ah ok, Yeah i don't really have much variation on the cymbals yet, I'm still in the song writing phase so once i get these scratch tracks done, I am going to add fills and change some velocities around. I just really want to get the mix down so I don't have to worry about it later. Ok, well thanks man. You don't notice anything else that could be changed?

It's really not bad at all. Just need some new samples haha. The only thing I can pick on this mix about is the guitars sound a bit thin. Try boosting the low-mids and scooping the highs just a teeny bit.