• Alex in Anal Land

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Alex, the Cook, his Life Partner, and his Father

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crouching Man/Bowlegged Alex

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Seven Samurai One Alex

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I'm not sure which one honestly but you're on the right track with this Alex thing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Greg B.

fuck "M."
Apr 15, 2004
I need a title for my screenplay about a Boston-area Metrosexual who takes it to the next level if you know what I mean...

I had a thought while driving home from work, you should title it "Boston Metro". It gives the idea but can be thought of in other ways too so it isn't so "Look at me I'm about a gay dude", ya know?

chupe666 said:
OMG KITTY STAR RULES.

goatschool is just plain right on this one.
We should have KY wrestling between Kitty Star and Mousewings to see who should win goatschool's heart. We just have to make sure xfer doesn't insert his creepy self in the proceedings..

Lets do it!!! But I do prefer baby oil, it makes my skin look better. More nice even tone instead of greasey and nasty. But alas Mousewings would probably win.

Well KS the problem here is it's more of an adult film than a profound social comment.

That's fine, it would still work. It would give your adult film some integrety in the title department. After all it is the title that most "adult films" are chosen off of, am I right?

But it IS a good idea, at least give me that.