BOSTON FRIENDS: my going-away party

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
Okay, it looks like this is the rough schedule for me leaving Boston: I'm going down to NYC probably on July 24th (Sunday) and arriving back in Boston very early (6-7am) on July 27th (Wednesday) with the intent of having the truck packed up and leaving by 8 or 9 am.

I am PROBABLY going to remain in NYC for the next week, even though Aysha will be back up in Boston so she can work that last week (sleeping on an air mattress or something).

However, I will be returning to Boston on August 5th (Friday) with Jenna to stay there for the night before heading off to Maine to visit my parents for a few days (getting back to NYC on the afternoon of August 9th [Tuesday]) to see Toby's art show.

That night--the 5th--I think we are going to have a little evening barbecue/semi-party (possibly followed by going to a bar later, who knows). Toby, Sam, Mia, Greg, Forbes, DJ, Ryan, and anyone I forgot who is my bud are invited to stop by. Let me know soon if you plan to attend because we won't have much furniture left and I'm trying to gauge how many other people to invite. I think the festivities will begin around 6 or so, but that's hazy.

Toby, I seriously need my transmitter back within the next few days--before this weekend!

0.jpg