Help me with Logic!

So I recently switched over to Logic Express 8, as Reaper just isn't stable enough on my mac for me to record bands.
In Reaper I was able to just hold alt and drag the end or beginning of a file to change the speed of the clip to fit whatever length it needed to be.
How would I do something similar to this in Logic?
thanks!

I use logic express 8 and the function I've used for this is the time and pitch machine in the sample editor window. I've had varying degrees of success with it (anything over a 15% increase sounds terrible.) There are different settings you can use to try to get it sound more realistic, but again, too much makes it fuck up.

So I recently switched over to Logic Express 8, as Reaper just isn't stable enough on my mac for me to record bands.
In Reaper I was able to just hold alt and drag the end or beginning of a file to change the speed of the clip to fit whatever length it needed to be.
thanks!

Holy shit, never knew you could do that in Reaper. Thanks! :D

thanks!

In Logic, hold Option and Drag the region end.

and lads, there is no Flex Audio in Logic 8, 'sake :)