Need some help exporting Wavs from Logic/ Garageband

mva801

Nov 18, 2009
Hey guys. So I have a client that recorded some sound effects for an intro to their record in Garageband. I need to get these files out of garageband and into Pro Tools. I have Logic but it's version 9, and it won't let me open the file. It says it was created by a newer version. I didn't see any way I could save it down in GB to be compatible.

Could someone with Logic X possibly download this garageband file, open it in logic, and bounce these files out to individual WAV's that I can import into PT to mix? I never use logic and don't want to upgrade just for this. It's a pain that they don't give you any other way to get your files out of garageband.

Andy will actually be mixing this record. It's for the band English Dogs. They're buddies of his and I'm helping them engineer/ edit and put it together so Andy can hurry it through for them. The intro is some pirate and monster sounds that go before a song about a sea monster.

Any help is appreciated! Here is a link to the garageband file if anyone can help.:worship:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22572061/Up from the depths.zip

I'm confused. The package already has all the individual WAV files right there. Right-click -> Show Package Contents -> Media

Exporting now.
I will upload the files and PM you the link.
Just dropped my daughter to school so sitting here drinking coffee :)