Help me with my new song !

For the most part, everything sounds good. I'd just say the guitars need some more gain and should be brought down in the mix a little. The snare should be more up front.

sounds like the drums have too much compression, way to much, the guitars could use a bit more gain and bump the highs up a hair, that's just my opinion/how i would change things.

When you say the guitars need more gain do you mean more gain from the amps or more gain from the mixing console ?
@TheWinterSnow when you say the drums have too much compression do you mean all drums or just the bass drum ?

guitar's sound really boomy, they just smear together with the bass. look for colin richardson's eq settings for guitar on here, that should help the guitars sit in the mix better.

Hello ! Do you think the problems with the guitars are from the amp settings or from the mix ?
I mention that we use two Engl: Fireball and Blackmore, cabinet is a Marshall 1960AV with V30's. The guitars are Schecter Blackjack Baritone with SD Pu's and ESP Ltd Viper Baritone with Emg 81 85.
Can you recommend some settings for those amps?
Thank you very much !!

Huge improvement already. That lead guitar during the verse still sounds like it could use more gain, but maybe that's just a musical choice for you.