Help me write some shit

Nov 30, 2005
Nebraska
www.facebook.com
I know this thread is inappropriate for this sub-forum, but nobody reads the self-promotion forum, so I will do this here. I am in the process of making a magazine for Kindle to be sold on amazon.com, and I am trying to recruit contributors. Issue #1 is well on its way, but I need more people willing to volunteer their skills to keep this thing going.
It will be a variety magazine with sections for news, editorials, a short piece of fiction, book/movie/music reviews, and possibly other sections (women's issues, health, sports). I know several of you can write, some of you can take pictures, and others are just fucking weirdos who might make things interesting. This is not a high budget operation, so sorry, but no advance payments are available.
Any takers?

Technically I have experience as a writer. I was one of the lead writers for the largest Colts website on the internet. Although writing about sports doesn't interest me anymore. Basically what I'm saying is I can write and I'm not retarded and am willing to assist ye in thine quest.