Help me!!

Lost Wisdom

The Lovely Seagull
May 21, 2002
Tokyo
Please can u help me get into this band ive got a little 2 track sampler thingy and i really like it.

I dont anything about this band tho:confused: :(

What album would you recomend me to get first?

Thanks

_Joel

I agree on the Olden Domain being my favorite. Each of their albums has something very special about them though, and I believe that Empiricism is the most unique in sound, and is probably tied with Olden Domain.

well, I would recomend you to check out all albums, as they are all diffrent sides of the Borknagar entity, and I'm not saying this just cause I'm a bandmember, I was a true Borkis Fan before I joined the band.

mr V

no but some songs and saples were avaiable on the old page and so I think on the new one there will also be some stuff to check out
I would say the same thing as the others but for the first time hm perhaps the archaic course ,my favorite album from borki

I just picked up my first Borknagar album today. I bought "Empiricism". I figured since I am a Vintersorg fan, this would be an ideal way to aquire the 'Borki' taste. I must say, I am very impressed.

@Joel: buy all albums;) but for me the best is Empiricism. then Quintessance, The Olden Domain, Borknagar and The Archaic Course...