Help my band make a music video

Revson

Sep 22, 2010
Orlando, FL
www.villainproductions.com
Mods, if you feel this post is spam or inappropriate or whatever feel free to remove it, but here we go....

I'm in a techy-grindy-mathy band in Orlando, FL called Quarter the Villain and we're looking to make a music video in June. We're trying to raise funds so we can make the video as ridiculous as possible and have created a Kickstarter account to outline our business plan and track any donations. You can check it out here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1081310485/quarter-the-villain-is-making-an-awesome-music-vid

If you would like to donate we would really appreciate it. If not, then you can just sit back and make fun of us for being tools. Either one is fine with us. I'm the long-haired douchebag in the video if any of you care.

Haha, that's our director and the other random guy is his right hand man. They shot/edited this and did our previous music video and got us a bunch of free student labor. The director is mustache guitarists best friend from high school so the first video was essentially free, but we're trying to raise funds to actually pay them this time as well as have a budget for effects and location shots.