Help my mates band :D

I would if they didn't suck and if they weren't all of the belief that they were of the "INNOVATION R US" master race when they're really nothing more than Opeth fanboys.

>_>

I know they're your mates and all... But jesus christ that sucks.... Interesting when kids think they're the new shit, I dont even care the recordings sound bad that doesn't matter at all, but even the playing most times is pretty bad and the songwritting is the most uninspired thing ever

It's like they've taken a riff from every band they like and mashed together to make a song, generic riff salad under the guise of being "progressive"
Sorry if that comes off as harsh, but it would be unfair to the other bands, if anyone on here voted them purely because you know them.....

Sorry if that comes off as harsh, but it would be unfair to the other bands, if anyone on here voted them purely because you know them.....

Actual considering how these contests usually goes, that would just put them up on the same common ground as the rest of the bands.
But yeah, it would be great if internet voting contests was not about who had most online friends and instead was actual about the quality and talent.

Don't even bother trying to get unknown musicians to check out other unknown musicians' music. We're all so far up our own asses we can't hear anything but our own shit

It is beyond me how they got that many votes, good luck none the less, hope they're way tighter live.

It's like they've taken a riff from every band they like and mashed together to make a song, generic riff salad under the guise of being "progressive"

True, i shouldn't have really asked on here >_<

But they still won and will be supporting Evile at the Camden Underworld next month :D