Help - Need Talent Buyer / Agent Contacts

Jeremy Ray

Vocalist - InnerSiege
Apr 25, 2011
Peoria, IL
www.innersiege.com
Hey gang !

I am looking to send out Promo CD's and info to the Talent Agent / Buyers and Booking Agents that work with the touring Prog / Power Metal Bands.

I need Contact Info.

Can you help ?

Thanks !

Jeremy - InnerSiege

InnerSiege is currently seeking distribution. No release dates have been scheduled.

InnerSiege - Children of Winter

If you have any inquiries, You can contact us on Facebook.com/InnerSiege or you can email us at : innersiege@comcast.net

Feedback on the song is welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
There isn't a single booking agent in the world that would book an unsigned band unsolicited. You're going to have to earn a good agent through hard work and dedication.

Thanks for the reply.

Agreed. We have no delusions in thinking we are special, because we are not.

We have submitted to several labels and are currently waiting on responses.

I am just compiling a list of those to submit to, networking, if you will.

Thank you for any help and advice you can give.

Jeremy

I was confused for a moment there, then I realized I was getting "Innersiege" and "Innerwish" mixed up! :)

I love InnerWish ! Unfortunately, we didnt know about them when we started our band. I just did a search for our band name and nothing came up. If I would have known about InnerWish then, i would have opted to pick a different band name. Oh well. :)

I actually really dig you guys..

I'm no agent or anything, but let me know if you want to play in the DC/MD/VA area! I'm sure I could help you out, or at least point you in the right direction. :)