InnerSiege album sample - Mixed by Fredrik Nordstrom

Jeremy Ray

Vocalist - InnerSiege
Apr 25, 2011
Peoria, IL
www.innersiege.com
InnerSiege debut album sample - Mixed by Fredrik Nordstrom

Here is a sample of InnerSiege debut album, Kingdom of Shadows, song titled, Children of Winter.

The album was recorded at Dark River Studios and Noise Gate Studios and Mixed and Mastered at Studio Fredman in Sweden by Fredrik Nordstrom.

InnerSiege has signed on with Roxx Records with a release date of Dec 11th, 2012

InnerSiege - Children of Winter

InnerSiege - Dragon Rider

If you have any inquiries, You can contact us on Facebook.com/InnerSiege or you can email us at : innersiege@comcast.net

Feedback on the song is welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job, Jeremy!

Based on what I just heard, it sounds like all of the time and effort put into this recording is really paying off. The guitar tones are great, and the vocal melodies are wonderfully melodic and memorable. I can't wait to hear the rest of the album!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

@ Met-Al : Thank my friend ! You were there when we began this process. It's taken a while and we are glad it's finally finished. The next album wont take so long ! ... I hope ! :) See ya a ProgPower if not sooner !

@ Orb Weaver
: Thanks for the comments. We were saying " We cant wait " for along time too ! LOL !

@ Metal Madman : Thank you very much ! If you liked that one, there will be others you will like alot too. There's groove, there's shred, there's some classic and some epic. As crazy as it sounds, I think we covered alot of ground with this album. I'll keep you posted on updates. Thanks again for your support !

@ Pate : Yo My man ! Thanks again for coming out to the show. It meant alot to us that a PP4um brother could make it out. We are looking to try an put on our own Prog-Power shows here in Peoria and get the genre in the public eye. Are you in ? We could use some DOOOOM !

@ Labrekk : Thank you very much ! We look forward to getting it out there. This is the toughest part, waiting to get it out !

@ Special K : Hey, ... shouldnt you be writing some shredding solos ? Get off the Internet ! :)

Congratulations, Kevin and Jeremy!

I'm looking forward to finally getting my hands on a copy of this album!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Thanks Al !

You know its been a long time coming. You were there in the beginning so you know how long and tough this road has been. We are very happy its finally done !

Now,... we do it all over again ! LOL !

Thanks guys !

We do hope you like the album. It's hard to believe we are a week away from the release. It's been a difficult and long road. Hopefully, that will translate into a decent album for you to enjoy.

Thanks again ! Looking forward to rocking with you !