Help Needed--

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
All--

I will be making more major announcements in the next week, and will see many of you at Dream Theater this Saturday. If you all have any interest in helping with the festival, please let me know-- We had a number of people help last year in all aspects of the show-- if you have any special talents- please let me know!! I will use this thread to post some more exact needs as time goes by-- My email is david@ B a yarear ockfest DOT c om.
(Hope that won't add to my already voluminous spam!)

I AM WILLING TO HELP ANYWAY I CAN....PRE SHOW... SOME DURING AND AFTER.... IF THERE ARE ANY DUTIES INCLUDING SOME TRANSPORT.... SET UP AND CLEAN UP......LET ME KNOW....I AM A SERVICE JUNKIE AND IF I CAN HELP MAKING THIS KILLER EVENT SMOOTHER I'M THERE...... www.parnellgreg@aol.com is my e-mail and i check here daily....GREG

Hi David,

I wanted to introduce myself at the post where . . .
"You introduce yourself" but as life is, it gets in the way.
Also, for your "Spam worries" I will post my LINK here
for you and Bands that may need Logo Art (I will contact
you at your email as well).
But here goes:

My name is Marco A. Velasquez III, a Proud Prog "NUT", a
proud listener of Progulus.com and an Artist/Illustrator.
I have written posts as part of the Progulus Community
and contributing an essay at "Prog Rockin' " a Blogger
Page for all things Prog: http://progrockin.blogspot.com/
(I think it was you David, I met at last years Fest. I gave you
a CDrom of my work, but I'm sure with the pressures of the
show, you may have mis-placed it etc.).

But something I have been doing of late is Band Logos.
I am an experienced T-Shirt Art designer as well but have
yet to do an all out Prog/Metal design for a T-shirt.
But take a look at my Art and hopefully you could use my
expertise. I am very influenced by Roger Dean (Yes Albums)
in my Logo work and could very well fit in with the "Fillmore
Poster scene".
DeviantART Gallery:
http://mavartworx.deviantart.com/gallery/#L-O-G-O-W-O-R-X

I know time is limited, but you can contact me at:
mavartworx@ yahoo DOT com

I hope you guys like :headbang:

Count me in, Dave -- I'll be there both days and will most likely be staying in the area, not doing the "drive back to Sacramento on the first night" nonsense I did last year. :)

Perhaps you can list functions with which you need assistance, then we can nominate ourselves for one or more of them.

So anyone else interested in helping out . We are looking for some runners, basic stuff. Maybe BBQ for the bands early on the days on Friday and Saturday...

Also I need a driver or two, my driver cannot make it this year. Maybe if someone knows someone that wants to help out and get involved shoot me an e-mail

Bear@bayarearockfest.com

Thanks!!!

Hey Bear!! I am Leah, Taylors friend!! I am coming to the show! I have my skills of Photography and interviews and reviews ready to RAWK! I review shows here at www.leahsrockreport.com and my photography is here at www.leahburlington.com. Its also at www.myspace.com/leahrockphotographer. I also am a METAL DJ for kwtfworldwide.com. My show is Ladymetal's Blow Up Your Radio show on monday nites from 7-11pm pacific. Come on and get in the chat and I am going to plug the Bar-Fest on my show this monday nite!!!
Talk soon and STAY METAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Bear!! I am Leah, Taylors friend!! I am coming to the show! I have my skills of Photography and interviews and reviews ready to RAWK! I review shows here at www.leahsrockreport.com and my photography is here at www.leahburlington.com. Its also at www.myspace.com/leahrockphotographer. I also am a METAL DJ for kwtfworldwide.com. My show is Ladymetal's Blow Up Your Radio show on monday nites from 7-11pm pacific. Come on and get in the chat and I am going to plug the Bar-Fest on my show this monday nite!!!

SO GLAD YOUR GONNA MAKE LEAH..NOW I'LL HAVE SOMEONE TO CARPOOL WITH..WHERE YOU STAYING..DO YOU NEED A RIDE FROM THE AIRPORT...JUST LOOKING FOR THE BLONDE....LOL:Smokin:

Nice. Add me as a friend on Myspace and we will talk... I tried to send you a message but got to be friends to do that...

Talk to you soon

Bear