VIP/Sponsor information

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
All--

If any of you are interested in being a sponsor/VIP at the fest- please Email or PM me separately-- there are only going to be about 20 tickets available. Im looking for people who will be able to come to the fest and enjoy the show, but also contribute in other ways. There are going to be a lot of little things that are going to need to be done-- and I could use the help! I have received a few positive responses already with people of the right mindset - Im looking for people who really want to see the festival succeed, and turn into a major event for the west-- Im going to send out a private EMail to the list next week with the details before tickets go on sale--

Thanks!

David

:worship: David...
My name is Marc and I am a drum tech for Imagika drummer Henry Moreno...I am not sure if your VIP/Sponser stuff includes tech's but I would love to be involved in some way as a local crew I.E. load in's etc..I ran my own production company for Five years in the Bay area...Unfortunatly I was unable to get it off the ground but I had many client including One Step Beyond, The Stone and The Omni as local crew for Nationals mostly...If there is anyway you feel I could be of ANY HELP, Please let me know...my email is imagikatek666@sbcglobal.net or you can call me at 530-903-9046...I look forward to being able to talk and be a part of the wonderful event or being able to attend as a patron...Thank you...

:worship: David...
My name is Marc and I am a drum tech for Imagika drummer Henry Moreno...I am not sure if your VIP/Sponser stuff includes tech's but I would love to be involved in some way as a local crew I.E. load in's etc..I ran my own production company for Five years in the Bay area...Unfortunatly I was unable to get it off the ground but I had many client including One Step Beyond, The Stone and The Omni as local crew for Nationals mostly...If there is anyway you feel I could be of ANY HELP, Please let me know...my email is imagikatek666@sbcglobal.net or you can call me at 530-903-9046...I look forward to being able to talk and be a part of the wonderful event or being able to attend as a patron...Thank you...

Who the fuck let this asshole in here :lol::lol::lol:

LOL just kidding, great guy right there, knows his shit for sure :headbang:

Bear

BARfest/David:

You and I have already been emailing on this issue--I'm Marc the lawyer. After seeing MArc the drum tech's reply, it reminded me that I am a guitarist myself--though it has been a long time since I've been in a band, etc.--and I would offer any help that I might be able to give in that regard in addition to the physical labor or anything else I could do that we have already mentioned in our emails. Really, anything you need. I'll sweep the floors if it gets us a great festival that we can look forward to year after year.

:zombie:
Who the fuck let this asshole in here :lol::lol::lo

LOL just kidding, great guy right there, knows his shit for sure :headbang:

Bear

:puke: :cry: Gee Bear...With friends like you...Who Needs Enemas?:kickass:

Glad to be considered to be a part of this Great event...Here's to sucess and future BARFESTS in the BAY!!!!!!:headbang: :heh: :devil: :devil: :danceboy: :Smokedev: :worship: