2008 Fan Sponsorship/VIP program

Chris Lotesto

Uncle Fester
Aug 6, 2004
www.ionvein.com
Dear forum faithful,

We are making this available to you here, first, so please keep all info. and discussion here until we make our official announcement. There will a limited number of packages available for each tier and there may be a few other small perks that we will be able to include at a later date.

We do have a list of bands together that have expressed interest in being a part of the fest but will need sponsorship help in order to make it happen. Keep in mind, we will only entertain serious inquiries, so if you’re just fishing for info., PLEASE don’t waste our time!! Those of you interested may contact us via the contact form at chicagopowerfest.com and please select sponsorship as the subject line.

Thanks,
Chris, Rob and John
CRJ Productions

Platinum package ($800)

· Commemorative ALL ACCESS VIP laminate (allows two day entry)
· Catering and drinks (limited to beer/wine/soda/water)
· Exclusive meet n greet/pre-show party and option to watch sound check
· Sponsorship of a particular band (at promoters discretion)
· VIP lounge
· Listing in festival program and on website as band sponsor
· Commemorative sponsor t-shirt and autographed full color fest poster
· Venue IN/OUT privileges and early entry (specific details TBD)
· VIP parking

Gold package ($500)

· Commemorative VIP laminate (allows two day entry)
· Exclusive meet n greet/pre-show party and option to watch sound check
· Sponsorship of a particular band (at promoters discretion)
· VIP lounge
· Listing in festival program and on website as band sponsor
· Commemorative sponsor t-shirt and autographed full color fest poster
· VIP parking

Silver package ($250)

· Commemorative sponsor laminate (allows two day entry)
· Listing in festival program and on website as general fest sponsor
· Commemorative sponsor t-shirt
· VIP parking

Rob,
I was going to contact, but Chris said that vehicle isnt for fishing for info.
Can you guys clarify something?
Are you first seeking the number of folks interested in sponsoring, then letting those people know the bands you guys have in your list?
Will sponsorship only be considered for the bands already in "that" list?
Sorry if these questions seem to be a pain.
I am certainly interested in sponsoring or co-sponsoring, but I would hate to say, "Put me down for this level" and then find out that my only options are for the bands on the list, which I may or may not be interested in sponsoring.

Is there going to be a time where folks can say, "Here are bands we would sponsor" then from that list you guys would approve another handful of bands for people to commit their $$$ to?

yeah, good call Jason. I would be pissed to find out that my hard earned money went to a band like Susperia, Nevermore, or Wrath Of Ragnarock.
I sounds like the bands have kinda been picked and now it is just to see where the money will fall. I think the only bands I would ever consider sponsoring would be Power Quest, Turisas, Crystal Eyes, Ensiferum, Sabaton, or Tyr. If one of those bands are actually being considered....let me know, it would save me a huge headache from having to look for a parking spot.

Yeah I'm wondering about what Jasonic said, but anyways my main point in posting was who should I message to see what it would take to have Velnias play? I know all of the band members (and talk daily to one of 'em, and he expressed interest in being able to play) so yeah, and heres their myspace as well: http://www.myspace.com/velniascult

Rob,
I was going to contact, but Chris said that vehicle isnt for fishing for info.
Can you guys clarify something?
Are you first seeking the number of folks interested in sponsoring, then letting those people know the bands you guys have in your list?
Will sponsorship only be considered for the bands already in "that" list?
Sorry if these questions seem to be a pain.
I am certainly interested in sponsoring or co-sponsoring, but I would hate to say, "Put me down for this level" and then find out that my only options are for the bands on the list, which I may or may not be interested in sponsoring.

Is there going to be a time where folks can say, "Here are bands we would sponsor" then from that list you guys would approve another handful of bands for people to commit their $$$ to?

We currently have 2 short lists...one has 4 bands who we've talked to & are interested in playing provided they get help from sponsors. The other list has 3 bands we're willing to bring over, have reached out recently to, but waiting to hear back.

If ppl contact us with sincere intentions about sponsoring, we will provide the 2 lists of bands under a strict confidentiality rule not to say anything publically.

Although, sponsor-able bands are not limited to just the ones on our combined list. However, we will only consider full sponsorship for other bands not on our list & only if that band fits our objectives for the fest. And to clarify full sponsorship...ppl can pool their money together to cover the full amount, but the number of tier packages given in exchange will not exceed their value in regards to that full sponsorship (your discretion, any combination). ie...if full amount is $5000, that can be 10 Golds or 6 Plats or 3 Plats + 5 Golds, etc...if Silvers are thrown into the mix, the limit on total packages in exchange will probably be 10...doubt it will get that high though)

Hope that clears things up a bit...

Also, FYI...more than half of the bands on our combined list are of the power metal or pm-ish variety. ;)

Has the exact festival dates been decided / revealed yet?
While it may seem trivial to some, as an accountant (whose wife too is an accountant), the date would impact my decision.
(IE - Taxes due April 15th....)

I want to say from a previous discussion, it was discussed that the booking of the King D show on April 12th was good, since it would be a perfect advertising opportunity. Therefore, is April 18th / 19th weekend a possibility?

If this isn't being revealed yet, then please just ignore, as I know the exact date weekend probably isn't an issue for most.

Dates are being announced very soon...probably Monday.

FYI...the dates have indeed changed...so not to compete for people's funds because of the other killer shows so close to the previous dates.

Dates are being announced very soon...probably Monday.

FYI...the dates have indeed changed...so not to compete for people's funds because of the other killer shows so close to the previous dates.

This is good. Very good. I was getting worried about the cluster of shows that were cropping up at the same time and being unable to get away to see them all. :headbang: