Anyone considering sponsorship for 2008?

Here is one major issue I see with lots of the bands we are all mentioning, such as King D, Testament, and Candlemass. I would guess all those bands are already planning 2008 tours. I suppose if their Chicago stop were Powerfest, it would be cool, though if they are on tour already, it would seriously cut down the out of towners (Which from what I have read about last year and this year accounts for over 50% of the attendees).

Just something to think about

I heard that Journey is using one of Yngwie's old singers now. I can't really imagine what that would sound like...

Jeff Scott Soto, he sounds killer fronting the band, a lot different than Steve Perry but it works....also their drummer Dean who sounds a ton like Steve Perry is singing about half the set these days...

Actually once Steve Perry left the band I lost all interest in them, but JSS is one of my favorite vocalists out there so I was pretty pumped about the news.

I gotcha, tho some of you want Machine Head, so I don't know what to tell you........

Yeah I dunno, Machine Head is not terrible but honestly they're perfect as an opener for Heaven and Hell and Megadeth...cause after about 4 songs I've had enough, I can't imagine having to sit through a 90 minute set, especially since Flynn likes to ramble on about nothing...