PP USA IX Sponsorship Info: (update 9/7)- CLOSED

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
As evidenced in the other thread regarding PP USA IX, I am considering earlier bookings and announcements. If I am going to go down that road, then I do indeed need to open up sponsorship invitations now. Same deal as in the years past.

*Email me with a list of bands that you would like to sponsor in order of preference with corresponding dollar amount. Highest bidder wins.
*You may have a lower band chosen from your list while another is assigned to a band that you listed higher. The reason this happens is that I may need help with that lower band than the higher band or that you were simply outbid for that band.
*Minimum bid per person is $500. Combined bids are acceptable.
*General sponsorship bids are accepted as well (meaning you don't care who you assigned to).

As a sponsor, you are given VIP access. You can watch us set-up, watch the bands soundcheck, hang out backstage and in the private bar with the bands, etc. You also can watch the band you sponsor entire performance from inside of the stage barrier. Sponsors will also be allowed to use digital cameras next year regardless of the policy.

Your bid is legally binding and will be enforced. Failure to fulfill your obligation can put me in financial difficulty. Your payment would be due in full by June 1st, 2008.

Glenn

Based on all the emails I have already received, I probably only have room for about 3-5 more sponsors for next year.

Thanks to everyone that have already sent in their bids.

I am no longer accepting Sponsorship offers as of 9/7/07. The reason I was able to expand the roster from 10 to 12 bands is because of the additional sponsorship raised for next year. I want everyone to understand that the money that comes from specifically from sponsors does not go into my pocket. It goes straight back into the festival.

Potential sponsors will learn their fate on the Monday after the festival.

cheers,

Glenn