ProgPower USA XII: Sponsorship Information- LAST CALL B4 CLOSING

More like 2 each night if you can get the tix. Not dissing the system, but not the criteria to decide if you want to be a sponsor. The other perks, i.e. supporting the festival, supporting your band, early in, backstage access - is all more important. That should be the focus. I hope to be in for round nine or ten (?) for PP 12.

Oh the plusses you state are obvious and the biggest factor. My wallet just needs a little more convincing from my heart...

Oh the plusses you state are obvious and the biggest factor. My wallet just needs a little more convincing from my heart...

Well, I'm a firm believer in the theory that we make the things happen that we really want or care about. IF you got a sponsorship for $500 and ONLY had 12 months to save for it, you'd really only need to put away about $40 a month. This year, I'm relying on my tax return, since freelance work has dwindled. However you do it, it's worth it and for a great cause. ! :kickass:
Just commit and plan ahead.

You all really *do* make a difference!!

Kelly Elder- Delain (kellsco)
Steven Konopa- DGM
Dave Perrussel- DGM (Diamond45)
Kimberly Dorris- Illusion Suite
Paul Jannotta- Illusion Suite
Darlene Gutierrez- Hammerfall
Exploding Ned, Metal Dave, Ricky Mortis- Hammerfall
Brett McIntosh- Kamelot
David Potts- Kamelot (Kimavir)
Nathan Block- Kamelot (SwordLord)
Jeremy Beane- Kamelot
Jay & DK- Leaves' Eyes
John Suchodolski- Nocturnal Rites
Robert Santos- Nocturnal Rites
Ian Kaatz- Nocturnal Rites (Dolamite S. Biffle)
Chris & Grace Cannon- Nocturnal Rites (Heavenly Call)
Dave & Michelle Badger (Beyond Ear Candy)- Nocturnal Rites
Alicia Smith- Paradox
Ron Rousseau- Paradox (rjrousseau)
Bill Wrightson- Seventh Wonder
Dave & Mare Thomas- Seventh Wonder (Meteornotes)
Fran & Gaylan Bishop- Seventh Wonder
Ann Marie Reilly- Tarot (AMBR)
Cristen Gonzalez- Tarot
Robert San Inocencio- Tarot (booB)
Richard May- Tarot
John Cheek- Tarot (J-Man)
Joan Johnson- Tyr (OrbWeaver)
Paul Cashman- Tyr (Pellaz)
Ed Prevenslik- Tyr (eppst1)

Thank you for your support! It's because of sponsors like you that this festival is able to continue.
14733_175269472942_88398722942_2792291_4965233_n.jpg

~Jen

thanks!
Metal Dave and Ricky Mortis , and Exploding Ned

You all really *do* make a difference!!

Steven Konopa- DGM

~Jen

Steven Konopa = SkiBumMSP (BTW, the "MSP" stands for Massanutten Ski Patrol).

As Dave already said, we put in our bid for next year. This reminds me that I need to get my money in to Glenn. Didn't help that I've burned through so much damn money over the past month or so (new truck, new BBQ, new patio furniture, new component rack for my outdoor sound system, etc, etc, etc). That's okay, as I do still have the cash - just need to send the damn check in.

But yeah, sponsorship is just so cool and there is nothing that make me feel more proud when the band I help sponsor practically destroyed the festival :headbang: What was really cool when the guitarist from Sabaton actually told me how honored they were for me to sponsor them. I replied back that the honor was mine and for getting to witness one of the most incredible performances that I've seen at ProgPower.

Yes, all the other perks are indeed nice, and certainly enhances the experience of the show. Also, it was actually kinda cool to get to see some of the "behind the scene going-ons" that truly make this show tick. I am still in awe at how Glenn manages to pull this thing off year after year and have it end up running so smoothly. My hat is truly off to him.

Fortunately, Dave and I are blessed to be successful enough that sponsorship is a very small fraction of our overall budgets, but as was already pointed out, to save up the $500 minimum, you really only need to sock away around $40 or so each month. I am willing to bet your cable bill is probably more than that. If you could get somebody to go in with you, it will give you more "sponsorship power" with the combined funds (4 people going in and scrounging up $2,000 together is quite a nice sum to offer up to Glenn).

Thank you Glenn for giving us this opportunity. I am so looking forward to this and future shows, as long as I have the money and the health to continue.