2008 Fan Sponsorship/VIP program

I plan on coming out from NJ to see this this year no matter who's playing, and I'd love to get a gold package. The limited number thing kinda puts me on edge though, as more than likely I fear they'll sell out before I can get one. It's not that I wouldn't have the money, I could make enough in 2 paychecks(hooray for min. wage), I just dunno how fast they'll be selling or when they'll start selling so I'm a little on-edge about it.

And I'm kinda confused as to how the sponsorship thing works. When I read it on the website I thought you meant that we can kinda like, throw a band name your way and you'd try to get them on the fest or something(Sounds stupid in retrospect), but now I don't really know exactly what you mean by it. Care to explain? And if it's really obvious what it is you're trying to say, then I apologize. It's 3 AM and I have very cloudy thoughts right now.

Overall though I'm damn excited for this shit. I'm sad I missed last year, I would've killed to see Suspyre, Athiest, and Novembers Doom.

Very cool...hope to see you in May! :kickass: Don't worry about the sponsor limit right now...so far, we're no where near the limit & we're not anticipating getting close or to it until we start announcing the bands...especially the headliners.

And to answer your questions, check out out my earlier post in this thread:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...-fan-sponsorship-vip-program.html#post6633908

Hopefully that clarifies some things for you...also, the only thing that's changed is that we only have one list now. ;)

So okay, let me ask this real quick... if I become a sponsor, is there anything special regarding the particular band that my money gets assigned to? (like, at PP we can watch the band's set from the photo pit) Or does the money go into one big pot, we're not "assigned" bands, we're just all sponsors regardless of the bands? I ask this because having Darkane on the show really excites me, so IF there are perks relating to the bands we specifically are sponsoring, I'd want to be sure I'm not missing out on something by being another band's sponsor. Hmm... did that make sense? I'm sorry, I've been awake all night so I'm not sure I'm wording this clearly. It says (at promoter's discretion) as to sponsorships but is that just referring to your discretion to use the $ for the bands as you see fit, or your discretion to assign specific bands to specific people? Sorry if it's been covered already! If it has, just please point me in the right direction to the information =) thanks! Luv you guys! :cool:

EDIT: hahaa sh*t, nevermind.. found the answers in a link two replies up, duh! :oops: :lol:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...-fan-sponsorship-vip-program.html#post6633908 thanks!

First of all...you have NO IDEA how much we've lost over the last two years. And...we've made it perfectly clear after this year's fest, that in order for us to continue this fest, we would need a lot of financial help...it's also called support, not "what's in it for me". If things go well this year, package prices will most likely go down the following year...especially for those who have shown sponsorship support in the past. We've already discussed that.

And don't worry, we've already had some people come forward showing their support...which is greatly appreciated. HUGE thanks to you guys...you're really the ones who are making this next fest possible!! :kickass::headbang:

Plus, it's also a matter of having too many people hanging around the backstage areas...so we need to manage that as well...which is why we're even putting a limit on the number of Gold & Platinum packages we're giving out. Once those run out, only Silver ($250 general fest sponsor) packages will be available.

I agree with you on it Rob. I lost MY BUTT on the minneapolis mayhem fests.

Hey guys, I have a question about the sponsors. Will we be receiving instructions before the festival about what to do or what? Just curious so I don't miss anything and to make sure that I didn't already miss anything.

Brent

Hi Brent...we'll send an email letting you guys know what's up....most likely,
you'll have a package waiting for you at the door but we'll let you know
for sure.

Thanks,
Chris