DARKANE & SUIDAKRA CONFIRMED FOR CHICAGO POWERFEST 2008

DARKANE & SUIDAKRA CONFIRMED FOR CHICAGO POWERFEST 2008

*perks up* DARKANE?? Now I'm awake! Thanks for getting them back here to the States! It'll sure be nice to see Klas again.. :oops::oops::oops::heh::heh::heh:

All ya'll Darkane haters better go get a beer or something and get the hell outta my way up front! :lol: You can have it back for Suidakra :p

Suid like "fluid" without the fl- and +s.. -akra like "awkward" without the -ward and +rah. .... right Squeak?

Sorry Jose, if I didn't like it before I met you, I'm certainly not going to like it just because I have to sit through it.

Checked out both bands. Not my thing. I eagerly await the next announcement. :)

Sorry Jose, if I didn't like it before I met you, I'm certainly not going to like it just because I have to sit through it.

Checked out both bands. Not my thing. I eagerly await the next announcement. :)

That banner on your signature is old and in my pic I look like I'm in pain.

I wasn't bustin' their ballz. Just an observation.
If you want to get technical about it, Reroute to Remain came out in Sept 2002, whereas Expanding Senses came out in October 2002.

No problem! But since it´s always been misundertood I might as well clear it out. The Darkane photos were taken in March 2002 for the Expanding Senses booklet. In July pictures of In Flames with white clothes started to show up (from their US tour I think), so they were "seen" first, before the Darkane album (and photos) was released.

Very well could be.
I just remember seeing that Darkane promo photo back in 2002 in an issue of Metal Maniacs.
As you said, it was probably after In Flames introduced that look in the States.
It seemed like a copy, considering both were Swedish, etc.

if.jpg

"SOMEONE I LOVE RAIDED KORN'S DRESSING ROOM AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS JACKET!"

Oh, man, this upsets me. I really want to go to Powerfest but it's not very likely. I really like Darkane and Suidakra is pretty cool too...

I'll have to see who else is playing, though. Maybe a few more announcements I really like, and I'll have to go anyways.

back to the clothing discussion. In Flames suck now, and so do their clothing choices. end of story.

Sad but true, they will never be the same band that I saw back in 2001 on tour with Jag Panzer and Iced Earth. The show at the Metro was one of the best shows I've ever been to.