SUSPERIA, PERSUADER & HORRORSCOPE TENTATIVE FOR CHICAGO POWERFEST

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
OK guys...let's try to make this happen! Thanks!!

--------------
SUSPERIA, PERSUADER & HORRORSCOPE TENTATIVE FOR CHICAGO POWERFEST 2008

Norway's SUSPERIA, Sweden's PERSUADER, and Poland's HORRORSCOPE have been booked for slots on CHICAGO POWERFEST 2008 (May 1-3), but need help financing the airfare for their trip to Chicago. There are just enough sponsorship packages available to cover those expenses & if enough sponsors come forward, the bands will be confirmed.

As previously announced, Powerfest promoters, CRJ Productions, have introduced an official fan sponsorship/VIP program this year that will give fans a higher level of participation in the fest and a chance to take advantage of some cool privileges.

For more details regarding the sponsorship program or the fest itself, please visit www.ChicagoPowerfest.com or www.myspace.com/chicagopowerfest

I have never heard Horrorscope, but the if Susperia and Persuader get confirmed you have my attendance confirmed. I wont be able to sponsor due to my poor status.

I like persueder but not enough to drop serious money on them. I HATE Susperia. Saw them at Milwaukee metalfest and they blew then and they seemed like they changed styles and still are lame. Havent heard enough Horrorscope to make a decision yet.