SUSPERIA, PERSUADER & HORRORSCOPE TENTATIVE FOR CHICAGO POWERFEST 2008

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
Sorry for what appears to be spam, but I thought that if anyone was into Testament, they must love thrash. Not sure if any of you have heard of Horrorscope, but if you love Testament, chances are you'll like these guys. Susperia & Persuader are killer as well...tons of thrash elements there too. :kickass: Check out some songs on our myspace page.

So, in case any of you are familiar & would be interested...here's a chance to help get these guys over here.

Thanks!

--------------
SUSPERIA, PERSUADER & HORRORSCOPE TENTATIVE FOR CHICAGO POWERFEST 2008

Norway's SUSPERIA, Sweden's PERSUADER, and Poland's HORRORSCOPE have been booked for slots on CHICAGO POWERFEST 2008 (May 1-3), but need help financing the airfare for their trip to Chicago. There are just enough sponsorship packages available to cover those expenses & if enough sponsors come forward, the bands will be confirmed.

As previously announced, Powerfest promoters, CRJ Productions, have introduced an official fan sponsorship/VIP program this year that will give fans a higher level of participation in the fest and a chance to take advantage of some cool privileges.

For more details regarding the sponsorship program or the fest itself, please visit www.ChicagoPowerfest.com or www.myspace.com/chicagopowerfest

Wow, Horrorscope touring in America? I come from a place that's very close to where they come from. I strongly recommend this band. Great old-school, yet not out of date music (Agressive Melodic Thrash) and very strong live performance. Susperia's good live as well, but most people here probably know about that. Both bands strongly inspired by Testament, but none of them's one of those clone bands- they're just under good influences and create original music.
Here's Horrorscope's Myspace if anyone wants to check them out: http://www.myspace.com/horrorscopeband (they only have newer songs there; the old ones are also worth checking out)