CHICAGO POWERFEST 2008: More Bands & On-Sale Date Announced

Sodom would probably be third, though I know none of you give them love...

Sodom rules fwiw

I don't exactly miss any points. I just don't give a shit about the points because every thread that means anything on here turns into an arguing match because you and your butt buddy shit on everything good. I post my opinion. You don't accept my opinion. So, why should I bother following any "point" when it would just degenerate into me "missing the point as usual"? I understand a good majority of what is said on here, especially when people argue with me about Nevermore-related issues. I stop responding because I know more than the average person (ie everyone on this board) about things.

I shut up and stop posting on here because I don't exactly have to respond to anyone that is going to be a complete douche bag, which makes me wonder why I haven't put you and Diabolik on my ignore list.

Will - What the f*ck is your problem?
You are really showing your young age....
What a ridiculous statement, "you shit on anything good....."
You say that in the same thread where you posted genius responses such as "Overkill still sucks"

People state their opinion.....

I like plenty of bands that you like as well.
Though I also dislike many bands you like, just as I am sure you dislike many bands I like.

Who gives a crap?
Are you seriously offended if someone shits on a band you like????

There is really no point in debating with someone like Will. I am sure his knuckles hurt from dragging them all day when he walks. To get that upset over if you like a band is nuts. I love lots of bands that no one else likes. I can give two shits.

I stop responding because I know more than the average person (ie everyone on this board) about things.

People who run their mouths about how much more they know than others typically don't.

I shut up and stop posting on here because I don't exactly have to respond to anyone that is going to be a complete douche bag, which makes me wonder why I haven't put you and Diabolik on my ignore list.

So to show all those 'complete douche bags' how much better you are, it's clearly wise to act like one yourself and the cap it off with the impending threat of being added to your ignore list.

It all makes sense now...

:worship:notworthy:worship:

People who run their mouths about how much more they know than others typically don't.

Well, I kinda know stuff from the Nevermore camp that others don't. I never claimed to know all about everything that goes on. OBVIOUSLY there would be people here that know a good deal of stuff about other things. Sorry if I didn't make my point clear with that, so I apologize to those that seemed offended by that.

Jason - by "shit on everything good", it was directed towards how you and Diabolik constantly rag on CPF. We've been through this before.

Everyone else - Don't like me? I give a shit. I'm here to support the fest and enjoy it. I'm showing my age because I AM how old I am. I never claimed to be more mature than anyone, so I apologize that I'm not acting like a 30-year old with a family.

I'm excited for the fest's recent announcements, so fuck you all and see you in Mokena regardless. :lol:

Will - For the record, I do like you.
I like everyone here... We're all here for the same cause!

Myself, and others here beyond just Bob, aren't afraid to speak our mind about bands, lineups, etc...

Sure, it might come off as pissin' and moanin' to Rob and Chris, but it is sincerely just passionate folks giving their opinion.

yeah... then again, I'd be voicing my opinion if I didn't like the fest by just stop supporting it and fade away from this place. I'm glad they did something to at least impress you guys lol