Anyone considering sponsorship for 2008?

OK.....I have a thought for a band......

PYRAMAZE

Some of you may remember Matt Barlow from Iced Earth....he is now the new singer for Pyramaze....and.....if Mr. Lance King shows up next year, maybe we can get him to come up on stage and do a few songs too :kickass:
I think they would be an excellent choice for Powerfest next year :headbang:
Just a thought....mull it over ;)
~Annie

Not after subpar, imo, last album and with their consistently revolving lineup.

ROB - how about that list of bands or something from your guys' end of things?

Well...considering Testament was very interested in playing this year (straight from Chuck's mouth!) had it not been for their Mexican tour dates that got confirmed the same week we approached them, I'd say they are a strong candidate for 2008. :kickass:

Just curious...how many ppl here would be willing to help sponsor Testament?

We will also probably post a list of bands we would like to invite...in order to give you some choices as well. CRJ will be meeting tomorrow to iron out details & should hopefully announce something Monday.

Testament is one of the bands I'd be willing to dump some cash to see especially now that Skolnic is back in the fold....

I guess some others I'll list in no particular order

Scar Symmetry
Amorphis
Pyramaze (although I'd have to veto Lance King getting up on stage if he's around)
Crimson Glory
Devin Townsend (well given his recent news it's very unlikely)
Journey
Warmachine
Nightingale or anything Dan Swano related

I'll have to give it some more thought but off the top of my head there's my list.

Testament is one of the bands I'd be willing to dump some cash to see especially now that Skolnic is back in the fold....

Scar Symmetry
Amorphis
Pyramaze (although I'd have to veto Lance King getting up on stage if he's around)
Crimson Glory
Journey
Warmachine

I'll have to give it some more thought but off the top of my head there's my list.

Nightingale.... that would be infuckingcredible... and I'd just have to find a way to kick in to make that one happen...

Scar Symmetry
Amorphis
Crimson Glory
Journey
Warmachine

Journey seems so out of place in this list. :)