Help Needed

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Hey Guys and Gals, we need a huge favor. As all of you know Andromeda is coming over to play at PP IX on Friday night. Well, NIGHTMARE RECORDS has set up tow off dates for them. Thursday Night in Tampa with Rob Rock and again Saturday night at the Indianapolis Metal festival. What we need is someone, who is willing to help me drive them to Tampa, leaving late Wed afternoon, maybe around 5 or 6 pm and returning to Atlanta on Friday around 2 pm. Hotel and food furnished, all you have to do is drive and maybe a little set up at the venue on Thursday. IF you are 25 years old or older send me a PM, and I will send you the details, also if you have no heartburn a phone number where I can reach you to coordinate this. We also need two drivers to drive the band to Indianapolis on Saturday and return late Sunday afternoon.

J-Man

C'mon folks, there has gotta be someone who will help an old man drive down to Tampa.

Not meaning to sound bitchy, but you may have better luck on other forums, since most of the folks here probably already have plans in Atlanta, or aren't even arriving 'til Friday..

I'm really surpised that there's not been a greater response to this thread. If I was able to I would. It's a good chance to talk to a great band.

I'm not at all surprised. Most people posting here either will be at the Hellish Rock show or will not be anywhere nearby.

Thanks everyone, i kinda figured it would be hard to find someone, but i guess I can handle it, plus the band has said they will help drive.