HELP - DRIVERS NEEDED

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
I have a band ANDROMEDA coming in from Sweden for this years Prog-Power USA festival in Atlanta, GA. They're releasing their 6th album on Sept 16th, Just before this little US tour.

The band is flying into Atlanta, on Wed afternoon, playing a show in Tampa Florida on the Thursday with Rob Rock and VioSeven at Club Bourbon Street.

Then coming back to Atlanta for their set on Friday for PROG POWER,

And on Saturday, heading to INDIANAPOLIS for the INDIANAPOLIS METAL FEST.

DRIVERS NEEDED ; ) I need someone to drive these guys from Atlanta, to Tampa and back, it's a day down a day there, and an early departure the Friday.
Hang out all Friday at Prog Power watch the shows, and or help me with the Nightmare tables ; ) And leave early again on Saturday to Indianapolis getting the guys up there in time for their set there.

And Then you can take a full day to return the follwing Sunday because their flights are not until the Monday the 29th.

For more details please send a response back!

thanks for reading, pass it on if you know of someone that may be interested.
Lance King

This is a really cool chance for someone. If I could I'd do it. Sadly I cannot drive that far. Plus cannot afford to attend prog power. But I'm sure someone out there wants a chance to hang out with a band and all.

Well worth it.