Bryant signing off for a few days...

It was great to meet you this weekend, Bryant. You and your wife are a really nice couple. I hope you made it home safe and sound, with little mess to clean up from the storm.

I'll get those pics developed and uploaded soon. And we can compare notes from the shows. Hope to hook up with you again someday, maybe before the next PPUSA. Wha'da'ya say? :kickass:
~Hoyt.

Rider of Theli said:
It was great to meet you this weekend, Bryant. You and your wife are a really nice couple. I hope you made it home safe and sound, with little mess to clean up from the storm.

I'll get those pics developed and uploaded soon. And we can compare notes from the shows. Hope to hook up with you again someday, maybe before the next PPUSA. Wha'da'ya say? :kickass:
~Hoyt.

Hey you know it my metal brother !!! We do need to hookup, drink a beer or so etc. !!!!

Bryant

Hey Bryant--it was good to meet you at the show! You know it's funny (and someone else mentioned this), you can go all weekend looking for certain people and never find them, but then you run into the same 50 people over and over. I'm glad I ran into ya--and I'll definitely see ya next year.

:Smokin:

Rakosh said:
Hey Bryant--it was good to meet you at the show! You know it's funny (and someone else mentioned this), you can go all weekend looking for certain people and never find them, but then you run into the same 50 people over and over. I'm glad I ran into ya--and I'll definitely see ya next year.

:Smokin:

Absolutely !! I think I saw Urban more times than anyone else. Either he has a twin brother or they have really relaxed cloning laws in Sweden because he was everywhere. He sure has some energy.

bryant