Sorry I was away for a few days !!

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
The wife just had her baby shower and I had family in from out of town for that. I hated to miss this place come back to life !!! I know this place just can't survive without me :loco:

Bryant

Bryant said:
The wife just had her baby shower and I had family in from out of town for that. I hated to miss this place come back to life !!! I know this place just can't survive without me :loco:

Bryant

BS, Bryant I have been keeping it alive I think, i have to give cred to no-mercy, urban, kittybeast and kim K though plus some noobs

dargormudshark said:
BS, Bryant I have been keeping it alive I think, i have to give cred to no-mercy, urban, kittybeast and kim K though plus some noobs
I guess I qualify for the "noob"-status. Better that than nothing, though. :)

I guess I've been away even longer and I refuse to apologize. Actually, not seeing you guys here is my loss entirely. Speaking of being away, I noticed it had been a year or so since I last updated urbanbreed.net so I wrote a paragraph or two and then tonight I took the liberty of adding a song for you all to download. Mind you, it's not metal. :) With any luck you might like it. :D

:worship: damn you sound so awesome!!! I cannot wait to see you live! It's heavy and melodic enough for me. keep up the excellent work and many many thanks for sharing....and I will do the same! :wave:

Bryant said:

Bryant
Jeez after reading Urbans post and listening to "The last days" I completely got side tracked!! Welcome Back Bryant :wave: ......I'm sure you understand!

Urban breed said:
I guess I've been away even longer and I refuse to apologize. Actually, not seeing you guys here is my loss entirely. Speaking of being away, I noticed it had been a year or so since I last updated urbanbreed.net so I wrote a paragraph or two and then tonight I took the liberty of adding a song for you all to download. Mind you, it's not metal. :) With any luck you might like it. :D

......... :cry: ...........

....a wish?.....

Urban breed said:

I heard.... it was a small change :Spin:.......

GREAT work Urban! The song really shows your vocal versatility! Really atmospheric! Who did the guitar solo? I love that too, to be honest :D
Really, if you do a solo album which sounds like the two songs posted on your website, I'd definitely buy it!

Urban breed said:
Glad to hear it! Even if there isn't one. :D They're keyboard leads. ...and yes, I played them...

Then they sounded guitar-ish ;) Great job man! Loved to hear a totally different side of you. Didn't care it wasn't Metal, one of my favorite bands is Europe, which isn't Metal either :D

WIntersReflection said:
Hellloooo Bryant! :-D

Did she have fun? I went to one a few years ago for a relative and it was kinda dull. :)

She had an ok time. They played some silly games and did the "hen" things. She's really not much into that. She's rather watch The Steelers with me. Is football season herre yet ? :yell:

Bryant

thedelicateflower said:
...urban...what is the story behind the song?...
I shouldn't tell you but here's how it all came to happen. (...Oh, I know I really, really, REALLY shouldn't tell you but I'll do it anyway. :D ) I hit record and started singing. Those are the words that came to me as I went along. They kind of bypassed all my security layers. Next time you know better than to ask, might be your own imagination is way better. :D