Road trip - looking for Midwest-ish metal shows late Sept/Early Oct - please read

MTMMAG Chuck

Mar 16, 2002
Kansas City
www.facebook.com
I am traveling quite a bit this fall for vacation (In Indianapolis for the Indianapolis Metal Fest on September 22nd, and then in Minneapolis, MN for Persuader/Sacred Steel on September 23rd, and Edguy September 24th) and then some family/work obligations, then Prog Power in Atlanta. Wanting to know if anyone has any good metal recommendations in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennesse or Georgia on September 25th or 26th , (Basically something between Minneapolis MN and Atlanta GA) and then in Atlanta, GA September 27th through 29th, and then between Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC on the 30th, and then anything within a 2 hour drive of Charlotte October 1st or 2nd? Otherwise I will be in Atlanta for Prog Power from October 3rd through 6th, driving back to Kansas City on October 7th. Also would consider a good show if available the night of October 7th.

Anyway, post some rock n roll suggestions fellow metal fans or contact me at www.myspace.com/chuckles1970

Thanks,
Charles