Mörglbl and Freak Kitchen...US tour dates!

I just wish The Hangout in Florence had a phone so I could check the age limit. This show is still on right?

John check your PM.

I see a 1 in my inbox, heading there next.... There are ZERO shows cancelled with the exception of the Progday pre-show that FK was going to play. Promoter mentioned a suitable replacement, just ironing out the details before announcing. FK IS playing the Progday fest, see the link in my post above....

Does FK have merch at their shows?

I don't know, but I will find out for you!

I see a 1 in my inbox, heading there next.... There are ZERO shows cancelled with the exception of the Progday pre-show that FK was going to play. Promoter mentioned a suitable replacement, just ironing out the details before announcing. FK IS playing the Progday fest, see the link in my post above....

I don't know, but I will find out for you!

Couple updates......FK will definitely have t-shirts, the black yellow cow ones...

FK is being replaced at the PRESSHOW by Andy Wood....

"Since Freak Kitchen has moved to Sunday at Prog Day, here's the update for the pre-show on Friday at Local 506. I added a facebook link as well.

Cameron Allen Trio will open the show. Be sure to catch this up and coming artist who will be debuting his new music for you.

Galactic Cowboy Orchestra will continue to ramp up the evening to keep you entertained.

Andy Wood will now be headlining the evening. Hours of fabulous entertainment to prepare you for the weekend festivities!

Doors 7:30pm, show starts at 8pm.

----

Andy Wood must surely be the guitar hero of generation Y. Andy's grandfather taught him the mandolin at the age of 5, and by the time he was 16 he placed second in the world championship mandolin contest.
It would be two more years before Andy's interest turned to guitar unlocking a world of musical possibilities far beyond his bluegrass roots. At the age of 22, a mere 4 years later, Andy entered the Guitarmageddon national guitar competition and walked away as the champion

.http://www.andywoodmusic.com/

Galactic Cowboy Orchestra: http://www.galacticcowboyorchestra.com/

Cameron Allen Trio: http://www.myspace.com/cameronallenmusic

Really enjoyed the show last night. Freak Kitchen was just as awesome as before. Small club in Florence, made it nice and intimate. Lots of interaction with the fans as you would expect. If anyone has the chance to catch them do so. You will not be dissapointed. J-Dubya where the hell where you?!?!?

Just a short note here at Progday. Morglbl was definitely the act of the day yesterday, with Christophe showing lots of charisma and the band having tons of fun.

Really enjoyed the show last night. Freak Kitchen was just as awesome as before. Small club in Florence, made it nice and intimate. Lots of interaction with the fans as you would expect. If anyone has the chance to catch them do so. You will not be dissapointed. J-Dubya where the hell where you?!?!?

Here in Cheeseland. They will play there again on the 11th with Morglbl, that's the show I'm heading Southeast for, as it's right before PPUSA, and actually worked out schedule-wise perfectly. I take it this was at the Hangout? Can't wait to check it out. How was the crowd?

About 30-40 of us in a place the size of my garage. Crowd response was fantastic. It was awesome! The sound was about as good as could be expected, but the FK guys put on their usual fun show. Both bands were hanging out with fans all night. It was a really good time!

Here in Cheeseland. They will play there again on the 11th with Morglbl, that's the show I'm heading Southeast for, as it's right before PPUSA, and actually worked out schedule-wise perfectly. I take it this was at the Hangout? Can't wait to check it out. How was the crowd?

Ah hell, I thought you were going to be at the Sept. 3rd show. Wish I could make it back next Sunday. Just too far to drive and work the next day. I'll see you at PP though soon. Enjoy.

Back from Progday, and man am I tired...

I just wanted to check in and tell JayDub that he should check out Panzerballett. I really think he'd like them.

And yes, Freak Kitchen went over very well with the crowd.

About 30-40 of us in a place the size of my garage. Crowd response was fantastic. It was awesome! The sound was about as good as could be expected, but the FK guys put on their usual fun show. Both bands were hanging out with fans all night. It was a really good time!

Excellent! Glad you had fun, and thanks for reporting back!

we'll be at the show in Raleigh tonight...looking forward to it!!!!

Please report back! Hope you're having a great time right about now! :)

Ah hell, I thought you were going to be at the Sept. 3rd show. Wish I could make it back next Sunday. Just too far to drive and work the next day. I'll see you at PP though soon. Enjoy.

Sorry for the miscommunication. Attending the last show of the gig, as it coincides with PPUSA perfectly. Yeah that is kinda far on a work night, but if you were a TRUE fan...... :heh: j/k! Definitely see you at PPUSA....

Back from Progday, and man am I tired...

I just wanted to check in and tell JayDub that he should check out Panzerballett. I really think he'd like them.

And yes, Freak Kitchen went over very well with the crowd.

I DO like Panzerballet, a lot! If I could have attended more shows out East, I definitely would have made it a point to see them. Glad the guys went over well! They do have that effect on people.......:devil: Thanks for checking back in!

Greetings,

Both bands absolutely killed at ProgDay this weekend. Can't wait to see them again here in northern NJ this coming Friday.

FYI, here's a link with more info:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=273465782668521

Good to hear! I expected nothing less! Can't wait for the 11th!

Does anyone know the running order of tonight's NYC show? I'm mainly going there to see FK and I don't want to miss them if they are the first band to go on.