Mörglbl and Freak Kitchen...US tour dates!

Because it's the promoter's home town, and they get a pretty good draw there. Note that it is 1 morglbl show, 1 Freak Kitchen show, and then a combined show that will probably finish off the tour.

I wish them good luck drawing a crowd there.
Nice place to live but there is no scene.

NJ might be possible. Already going to NYC for the US Open/Within Temptation on Saturday. Depends what time the show starts I guess.

Where can I buy tickets for the Florence show? Tried to find a website and went through Ticketbastard with no luck.

Super quick response..... All florence shows will be walk up (pay at the door) She didn't say how much.....I expect it to be reasonable.......

Edit: Some more venue info:

The Florence shows will all be pay at the door entry. No advance sales. For anyone's reference, Fountainhead is at 150 S. Dargan St. (downtown Florence), and The Hangout is 1945 Second Loop Rd. (it sits back off the road behind some other businesses and another club called "Taboo", and the parking lot is full of ambulances! I need to find out why...LOL).

Super quick response..... All florence shows will be walk up (pay at the door) She didn't say how much.....I expect it to be reasonable.......

Edit: Some more venue info:

The Florence shows will all be pay at the door entry. No advance sales. For anyone's reference, Fountainhead is at 150 S. Dargan St. (downtown Florence), and The Hangout is 1945 Second Loop Rd. (it sits back off the road behind some other businesses and another club called "V").

Awesome :headbang: Thanks!! Hopefully see you at the show. I'll be sportin a PP shirt as usual.

Does the Atlanta show require a student ID? They've had shows like that in the past (if I recall correctly).

Does the Atlanta show require a student ID? They've had shows like that in the past (if I recall correctly).

As of this moment, yes it does...They are trying to secure what the promoter is calling a "retail" show......They were talking maybe Little 5 Points area, last I heard..... I know she has checked this thread, so if you have any smallish bar/venue selections, either post them here, or PM me and I'll forward them on, this band REALLY needs to be heard & experienced live....they are a ton of fun! If you can go, GO!

As of this moment, yes it does...They are trying to secure what the promoter is calling a "retail" show......They were talking maybe Little 5 Points area, last I heard..... I know she has checked this thread, so if you have any smallish bar/venue selections, either post them here, or PM me and I'll forward them on, this band REALLY needs to be heard & experienced live....they are a ton of fun! If you can go, GO!

Wonderroot
Archive Gallery
Blue Frog Cantina
Smith's Old Bar
Apache Cafe
Star Bar
5 Spot
Eastside Lounge

I can bring them tea.... ;p

But okay, that's too bad but understandable. I hope an additional show gets setup. Can't do the drive to the Carolinas.. unfortunately.

I was just going to post this info..... Ken beat me to it by a long shot.

I think the FK part of the tour will be just the east coast dates, unfortunately, as I WOULD love to see them in/near my hometown. As this is their first tour in the US other than playing at Prog Power, I'm sure they are just dipping their toes into the US waters...

I'm thinking that I may be at one of the carolina dates myself, or maybe Baltimore, and take a nice slow ride to Atlanta afterwards. Haven't looked into the logistics yet, but it may be a road trip vacation before Prog Power.

As for Morglbl, there might be a chance at a Chicago/Milwaukee area date other than the one listed for Madison, which I will most certainly be at. If I hear anything, I will post it here.

Glenn, you should check out Morglbl in Atlanta if you can swing it. Killer band! I'd even buy you & Jen a ticket! :headbang:

Help spread the word about these shows people!
Dude!! You KNOW if you come to Baltimore you don't have to worry about a place to stay! I plan on being at this show now. Think I'll be taking my boys too. There was a possibility of playing a show or so that weekend, but that didn't happen. Wouldn't mind playing the FK one though... ;-)

As for PP, I plan on leaving Tuesday night after work and finding a place to stay in the Raleigh/Durham area. Then leaving for Atlanta the next morning from there. Should get into ATL around 3.

Orion is very different place, but should be cool. I've saw Zero Hour there back in 2006. I've seen a few other bands over the years there too. It is about 10-15 minutes from the house I grew up in. My brother that came with me to PP 1 lives about 5 minutes away, if that! Craig and Savino (from and formerly from OC) live across the court from him. It only takes me like 40-45 minutes to get there now.

Orion is very different place, but should be cool. I've saw Zero Hour there back in 2006. I've seen a few other bands over the years there too.

I saw Spock's Beard there back in 2000(?), and it was one of the coolest shows I've ever been to. Even more intimate than The Loft at Centre Stage. Me and Ryo really hit it off that night, and there are pics to prove it!

:tickled: