help the deaf dude with mix ;) melodico satanico

It sound's decent, shit reminds me of Obscura at times. Maybe guitars a little higher with slightly less mids around 1k. Drums sound good though.

Vox are perfect where they are (maybe down a teeeny bit).

The panned double voxs are clipping quite badly.

Dude, that sounds fantastic! I mean, really great to me (and on my Focal Twin6 be's) Wow!

I'd love to hear how you mixed the drums if you have time: What samples, Parallel compression? Etc....

peace

Joel

hello dude, this really means a lot to me:) thx for your comment.
I don't use para comp on drums.
on snare there is slate 11z3 with crack hits only (i removed softer hits from gog file) 8% pitched up in drumagog, boosted on 7,5k hz and 120hz, then g clip, and that's all
kick slate 10z1 -10% pitched down in drumagog, low cut at 60, removed some 120hz, boosted 4,5k hz and 12k hz, then gclip ;p
toms are sneap samples with ssl channel on each, typical eq, some comp
on drum group i use ssl comp, freeverb2 and gclip, that's all
toms and snare are send do Rverb and i suck with that so i do not write more here lol :)

lol I'm constantly learn, and don't think that I,m better that any of the guys here on board but nice to hear that ;];];]
cheers dude

lol I'm constantly learn, and don't think that I,m better that any of the guys here on board but nice to hear that ;];];]
cheers dude

No, no I didn't mean any better, but great none the less. I could learn a lot about how to make my little home recordings sound better from you and others, and I appreciate this forum very much.

Best,

Joel
Powermad

Dude. That sounds damn near perfect, near studio quality.

Only criticism(barely) is the vocals seem slightly too loud. This is really just nitpicking though.