Help! Trying to track down a song I heard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

moundtown

New Metal Member
Oct 16, 2008
Last night, my brother and I saw All That Remains at Mr. Small's Theatre in Pittsburgh, awesome show (openers were The Human Abstract, 36 Crazyfists, and Trivium). Anyway, during one of the intermissions, the house music was going. This song came on, and I want to know what it is badly. It started real abruptly with steady double kick and chugging guitars. The only part of the lyrics I caught was the chorus, where it said "this is where it hurts (pause) this is where it fucking hurts" and the vocals were screaming/chanting. Any help?

Nobody? I literally knew every other song they played during intermission except for this one......I can't imagine it is a real obscure song.

sounds like either a lamb of god or a deathcore/screamo song... both of which i couldn't specify due to the fact that i could give a shit less about both of them

Last night, my brother and I saw All That Remains at Mr. Small's Theatre in Pittsburgh, awesome show (openers were The Human Abstract, 36 Crazyfists, and Trivium). Anyway, during one of the intermissions, the house music was going. This song came on, and I want to know what it is badly. It started real abruptly with steady double kick and chugging guitars. The only part of the lyrics I caught was the chorus, where it said "this is where it hurts (pause) this is where it fucking hurts" and the vocals were screaming/chanting. Any help?

It would probably help your odds if you posted this in the Recommendations forum. People here are pretty tired of seeing questions posted in the main forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.