Help us decide our new web-design!

I like the look of the second one more overall (colors, style, etc), however it is dependent on a certain window size, and when my browser opened up in a smaller window, I couldn't scroll across to get to the frame with the news and whatnots opening in it, had to resize my browser.

Honestly, the first one is pretty terrible, but the second one is looking pretty good. Two different designers?

Aw...I can't decide!
They're both pretty nice...but the whole scroll bar thing on the second one is kinda weird.

Thanks for the input, you guys are awsome! If any one wants some free stickers and stuff from THE ABSENCE send me a self addressed stamped envelope and ill send some your way!
mail to:
The Absence
101 N.12 st #304
Tampa, FL 33602

As a designer, I like layout/readability of the first one. The second one washes out a bit. With a slightly different coloration, and better adjustments for scroll box sizing, the second would be the "slicker" of the two.

Hey, you have a Caparison hookup? Nice...

eaeolian said:
As a designer, I like layout/readability of the first one. The second one washes out a bit. With a slightly different coloration, and better adjustments for scroll box sizing, the second would be the "slicker" of the two.

Hey, you have a Caparison hookup? Nice...

Agreed, the first does read better. with modifications the second could be the nicer one.